Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry in which a shell or layer of tooth-colored porcelain or composite is placed over the facial surfaces of the teeth to correct worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment or spacing, discoloration and chips or cracks.
In addition to creating bright, white smiles with beautifully aligned, shapely teeth, veneers also protect the surface of damaged teeth and may eliminate the need for more extensive treatments. Other benefits of veneers include durability, an improved smile appearance and the need for little-to-no removal of tooth structure compared to crowns.
As seen on many celebrities today, porcelain veneers are commonly used in smile makeovers and can mask the effects of aging, years of coffee, tea and wine-drinking, tobacco-use and other color stain issues.
They are the quickest, most effective way to correct teeth that are chipped, stained, imperfectly developed, spaced, uneven, crooked or misaligned (if braces are not an option).
Dr. Patty uses various types of veneers including the new, ultra-thin LUMINEERS which are custom designed to give clients a beautiful smile they have always dreamed of. LUMINEERS look so much like one’s natural teeth that it hard for anyone to tell the difference. Unlike traditional veneers, there are no shots, no drilling of sensitive tooth structure and no pain. They’re even reversible, so clients have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain. Click here to see why you should choose Lumineers.
Dr. Patty uses only the best laboratory for veneers – daVinci Dental Studios.
For over three decades, daVinci has been creating the world’s finest cosmetic porcelain veneers. In fact, DaVinci was the first dental laboratory to introduce cosmetic porcelain veneers to Hollywood. You may have seen daVinci Veneers showcased on television shows such as ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” and FOX’s “The Swan.” daVinci Veneers are widely regarded as the world’s finest porcelain veneer by top dental professionals.
DaVinci Veneers are crafted from the highest quality materials and hand-crafted by the finest artisans in the industry. No other porcelain veneer on the market can match daVinci’s superior quality and esthetic value. daVinci Veneers are only available through daVinci dentists such as Dr. Patty, who represent the top 2% of all dentists worldwide.
Best of all, DaVinci Veneers come with a “Limited Lifetime Guarantee” ensuring that your beautiful smile will last forever.
Veneers have always been popular, but lately, they are growing in popularity because they are constantly improving and look more natural. They are quick, simple, and painless – providing a movie-star smile in just two dental visits at times. You can experience an immediate smile transformation with porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin shells of medical-grade ceramic that are attached to the front of your teeth. These are crafted specifically for your teeth and are made with a material that resembles your natural enamel. Veneers are used for a variety of cosmetic corrections such as:
- Teeth whitening
- Orthodontic adjustments
Veneers are one of the most popular and trusted procedures completed in cosmetic dentistry thanks to the fact that they can totally change the way that you look and feel about your smile. Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can return the natural radiance to your teeth that they once had, or give you a totally new smile that you take part in designing based on your favorite Hollywood smile!
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are often referred to “Instant Orthodontics.” Think you need braces? Minimal tooth preparation is required, and a substantial aesthetic effect can be obtained with a veneer. Veneers are an excellent alternative to other painful procedures that can be traumatizing.
Common problems that veneers will address:
- Spaces between the teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
Veneers are applied to your teeth over a span of 2 visits to our tranquil boutique in Fort Lauderdale:
- Visit # 1. Veneer Preparation: Teeth are prepared for the procedure with the removal of 0.3 to 0.5 mm of enamel. This will allow room for the layer of veneer. A mold of the teeth is taken and sent to a dental laboratory for veneer creation.
- Visit #2. Veneer Bonding: Bonding is the process of permanently attaching the veneer to the tooth. Following a tooth cleaning, it is bonded with special dental cement. The adhesive is subsequently hardened with a blue curing light.
If you are considering Porcelain Veneers, let Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa create a tailor-made dental experience for you!
Candidates for Veneers
You may be wondering if veneers are the right option for you. You may want to consider this option if you need to address a variety of cosmetic or structural issues with your teeth including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Minor misalignment
To be able to get veneers placed onto your teeth, you will need to:
- Boast good periodontal health
- Commit yourself to proper hygiene and oral care
- Have an idea of your cosmetic dental goals (we can help with this)
- Contain a sufficient amount of healthy enamel on your teeth since a thin layer will need to be removed to place your veneer
Essentially, the only way to find out if you are a candidate for this procedure is to come in for a complimentary consultation. During your initial consult, we will be able to help you determine whether you are the best candidate for veneers by:
- Evaluating health history
- Reviewing current dental health
- Viewing condition of current enamel on teeth
After this, we will be able to make an informed decision on the best way to approach your dental work. If veneers are not the best option, we will be able to help you find an alternative treatment at our boutique. We want to help you embrace your beauty and showcase it to the world, and porcelain veneers are one of the best places to start!
Cost of Veneers
The cost of this treatment will vary from person to person. The final price will depend on the following:
- Number of veneers being placed
- Type of veneers
- Experience of dentist
Our boutique accepts cash, credit card, or you can use third-party financing such as Care Credit. Experience your tailor-made dental experience at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa by filling out the form below, today!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique?
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our offices
- We can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 790-6468 or CLICK HERE
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Request an Appointment” ajax=”true”]