White Spot Removal & Bleaching-We can boost your self-esteem and confidence by helping you achieve a radiant smile.
What is MI Paste?
If you have embarrassing white spots on your teeth, your self-esteem may suffer along with your smile. Minimal Intervention (MI) Paste is an option that your cosmetic dentist can offer to help remove these spots. This is a water-based, sugar-free cream that comes in a tube and can be directly applied to the surface of your teeth to-
MI Paste uses both phosphate and calcium to strengthen and replenish the minerals in your teeth. By using this product, it can restore the mineral imbalances that can cause demineralization by-
- Replacing minerals
- Improving saliva flow
- Improving fluoride absorption
- Soothing sensitive surfaces
Sometimes, these white spots are early signs of demineralization in your teeth. These spots have the chance of leading to a dental cavity if the rate of mineral gain is overcome by demineralization. You may notice that the surface of your tooth will become rough and porous. Mi Paste can help combat these cavities and dental decay since it is unique and approved for professional use and it is available at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa.
What are the benefits of using MI Paste?
Many cosmetic dentists recommend the use of Minimal Intervention Paste as a treatment option for a number of dental conditions. MI Paste is made from dairy proteins and is a white calcium phosphate cream. MI paste is effective in helping clients with the following issues:
- Teeth sensitivity
- Acid erosion
- High incident of dental decay
- Eliminating white spots
- Minor tooth discoloration due to lack of calcium
If you are suffering from white spots on your teeth, it can be embarrassing. MI Paste can effectively remove these white spots with this non-surgical procedure.
Can MI Paste Really Help Diminish White Spots On Teeth?
This non-surgical procedure has had very positive results with diminishing white spots on teeth. You can find before and after pictures, FAQs and testimonials by clicking here.
Dental Conditions that MI Paste Can Remedy
Cosmetic dentists have found that MI Paste can be used for a variety of dental conditions as a treatment or part of a treatment plan and includes the following:
- Alleviating dry mouth that may be caused by medical treatments or medications
- Improving tooth sensitivity
- Reducing high acid levels in your mouth
- Preventing white spots
- Ease suffering caused by acid erosion
Contact our dental boutique and spa in Fort Lauderdale today to find out if your dental conditions can be treated with MI Paste.
Causes of White Spots
There are a variety of reasons that you may have white spots on your teeth such as:
- Orthodontic treatment and poor oral hygiene due to difficulty brushing teeth
- Flourosis which can be caused by excessive intake of fluoride
- Children can get them as their teeth are developing
Regardless of how you have obtained the white spots on your teeth, these lesions can cause severe esthetic issues.
How does MI Paste work?
Your mouth likes to be balanced, just like your body. When you are not eating and drinking, the pH in your mouth is neutral if you are healthy and your mouth is normal. Each time that you have something to eat or drink, acid is introduced and the pH of your mouth becomes unbalanced. Certain medications can also interfere with the pH balance of your mouth. When your pH is unbalanced or acidic, plaque and tartar can buildup. Saliva is a natural defense system within your mouth and-
- Protects teeth
- Protects soft tissues
- Flushes bacteria and food away from your teeth
- Reduces enamel abrasion
- Neutralizes acid to restore normal pH levels
- Replenishes calcium, phosphates, and fluoride ions to your teeth enamel for remineralization
Essentially, what MI Paste does is helps boost your saliva’s ability to do all of the above. It improves the ability to neutralize acid and restore pH levels to normal. It also contains minerals along with an ingredient known as RECALDENT™ that can strengthen remineralization efforts.
Other treatment options for White Spots
To treat white spots, you may also choose invasive methods (and may need to in severe cases) such as:
- Porcelain veneers
- Composite fillings
If you are interested in a less invasive option, MI Paste would be your best option. Your treatment plan will be specific to your needs and created by our cosmetic dentist.
Remineralization treatment is simple and can promote tooth structure preservation. If you notice white spots on your teeth, contact our dental boutique and spa to schedule a complimentary consultation. Your white spots may be reversible with a non-invasive approach!
Teeth Bleaching for Whiter Results
By using MI Paste, you can treat your white spots prior to bleaching which can greatly improve your smile. By applying this product to your tooth, it will re-mineralize the surface which will increase the success of whitening your teeth all together while creating a more esthetic tooth appearance.
Lastly, we use the KöR Whitening system, which we consider to be a superior bleaching system. By using the KöR system, we can blend the white spots on your teeth to match the rest of your tooth color. The use of this system can permanently whiten your teeth with little at home maintenance needed to maintain your white teeth. We will send you home with custom bleaching trays with KöR Whitening Maintenance Gel for permanent results.
Remember that it is important to remove or blend your current white spots before bleaching your teeth. If you don’t, you may make your white spots even brighter! Don’t let that happen to you. At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, teeth bleaching either at-home, or in-office with our KöR system, can be a part of a complete smile makeover in an effort to reinvent your smile.
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa:
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our offices
- We can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation)