Ready to get longer, thicker curlier lashes South Florida? Visit our Fort Lauderdale boutique for professional individual eyelash extensions. Faux & Mink lash extensions available and applies by a licensed esthetician.
Today’s semi-permanent, lash extensions come in different types, colors and lengths to fit everyone’s definition of glamorous.
Clients can choose from pre-curled short, medium, or long synthetic lashes that can look natural (think “athletic length”) or ultra-dramatic for a red carpet look.
Each individual lash is attached one-by-one via a trained technician and curved to replicate a natural eyelash for maximum volume. The feathery, lightweight lashes are water resistant and can last for several months if touch-ups are maintained every two to three weeks.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
If you have been searching for a product that thickens and lengthens your natural eyelashes, we have the answer for you with a new popular service: semi-permanent eyelash extensions! These are single strands of synthetic or mink lashes that can be either curved or straightened to replicate your natural eyelash. One by one, these extensions will be applied to your natural lash to create a beautiful, elegant look that you will love!
This new procedure offers you a weightless, natural-looking eyelash that can be customized to your specific color, length, and desired thickness. Your new lashes will be resistant to:
You will be able to toss your eyelash curler and mascara in the trash and wake up with beautiful, sophisticated lashes morning after morning!
How Long Will Your New Lashes Last?
When you have your extensions applied by a professional at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, they will last for the entire growth cycle of your natural eyelash. Touch-ups are generally needed every two to four weeks and will depend on your daily activities. Your semi-permanent lash is applied lash-by-lash using a special bonding agent, and will generally last between 60 to 100 days. We can give you tips to help your new lashes last as long as possible.
When your natural eyelashes fall out, new ones are replenished daily. When your extensions fall out naturally, you will have plenty of new ones available for a touch-up. Once you notice that several of your extensions have fallen out, then you will know it is time to visit our boutique and get beautified once again. Your touch-up appointment will be based on your personal preference. Some people come in every two weeks because they like the look of full, ample lashes and others are fine waiting three to four weeks. We can schedule your appointments for as often as you would like along with other services such as a facial.
Can You Still Wear Mascara or Use an Eyelash Curler?
With your eyelash extensions, you will not need to wear mascara daily since they will give off the illusion of wearing mascara. In addition to that, you will not need to use your curler any longer since your synthetic lash will have a naturally perfect curve to it. Using a curler can cause the adhesive to wear down more quickly and lead to a premature loss of your extensions. The lash that we choose together will already have the thickness added that you have always desired. Using mascara can defeat the purpose of having a natural-looking lash since it may cause clumps.
However, if you would like, you can still wear mascara. If you choose to wear mascara, it would have to be water-based. At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, you can purchase this product to help you care for your lashes. You cannot apply waterproof or oil-based mascara because it can shorten the life of your extensions by dissolving the bonding agent which will lead to them falling out sooner than anticipated. When removing your mascara, you need to be extra careful and use only a makeup remover that is water-based, which is also a product we make available to you right here in our boutique.
Removing Eyelash Extensions
If for any reason you want your lashes removed, come into our boutique. You should never try and remove them yourself because the adhesive used is very strong and can rip off your natural lash too, which will leave you with very few if any lashes at all.
Taking Care of Your Eyelash Extensions
To make sure that your extensions last as long as possible, there are a couple of tips that you will want to follow including:
- Avoid saunas and hot steam
- Do not rub your eyes
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 12 to 24 hours after application
- Only use mascara that is water-based
- Do not apply mascara on the root area of your lashes
- Only use a makeup remover that is water-based
- Avoid the use of an eyelash curler
- Do not pull on your lashes
Your extensions can be easily maintained by following the tips mentioned above. If you don’t want to use any makeup or remover, you can simple use a small Q-tip around the area of your eye using a gel cleanser to keep them looking fabulous. Eyelash extensions can be found on many superstars and celebrities, such as Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian and anyone that wants luscious lashes every day.
If you have sensitive eyes, you can still enjoy eyelash extensions. When you choose our boutique, you will experience luxury and comfort from the moment you walk through our doors. We will make sure that you have all of the tips and tricks needed to get the most use out of your extensions so that your natural beauty can shine through.
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE