Cosmetic Dentist - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dental Veneers in Davie
Are you searching for a Dental Veneers in Davie? We have helped countless patients achieve incredible results, and we are ready to help you, too. If a dazzling smile is what you’re after, Dr. Patty’s has got you covered. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique?
- Convenient Hours – Evening, emergency, and Saturday hours.
- Latest Technology – Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), 3D printer, smile stimulation technology and CEREC CAD/CAM for same-day restorations.
- Minimally Invasive Gum Treatment – Innovative technologies including LANAP® and LAPAP™ laser technology and the Chao Pinhole™ Surgical Technique™ without the need for incisions or sutures.
- Clear Braces – With discreet Invisalign® clear aligners or Six Month Smiles®, you no longer have to endure the cumbersome, unsightly brackets and painful wires associated with traditional orthodontics.
- Concierge Services – We are happy to arrange transportation to and from your appointment and book nearby lunch or dinner reservations after your visit.
- Multiple Sedation Options – Nitrous oxide, oral sedation and IV sedation provide a comfortable and anxiety-free experience.
- Luxurious Spa – Highly experienced, licensed estheticians offer eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- State of the Art Sterilization – We are committed to superb and transparent patient safety using top-notch processes and equipment you can see.
- Multiple Insurance and Financing Options – We accept many in-network and out-of-network insurance plans and offer third-party financing to make treatment more affordable.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Dental Veneers Mission Statement
Dr. Patty believes in comfort conscious and anxiety-free dentistry and offers multiple types of sedation and amenities including top-of-the-line chairs, complimentary hot towel service, temple massage therapy, a wine and coffee bar, paraffin treatments and music and movie selections, along with concierge options and alternative operating hours.
How Does It Work
- Porcelain veneers are thin shells of medical-grade ceramic that are attached to the front of your teeth.
- They are crafted specifically for your teeth and made with a material that resembles your natural enamel.
- Porcelain veneers are about 0.5mm, which requires tooth preparation and a local anesthetic and/or sedation to minimize sensitivity and pain, as well as placement of acrylic temporaries.
- The first step is to contact our office and schedule a complimentary consultation, so that we may determine whether you are a candidate for veneers.
Client Reviews - Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique, Davie
If you’re searching a quick, easy, and relatively pain-free method to achieve a dazzling smile, veneers might be the best option for you. The best part? It only takes two visits to our office for the procedure to be completed. Call our Dental Veneers in Davie to schedule a complimentary consultation.
How To Get Started
- The first and most important step you can take today is to call our office and schedule a complimentary consultation.
- We will evaluate your current physical condition, your goals, and determine the best procedure for your unique circumstances.
- We can complete most procedures in-house, in only a couple of short visits.
- While it is true that veneers require an adjustment period, you can expect any discomfort to fade within two weeks.