Cosmetic Dentist - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dental Porcelain Laminates Dentist in Sunrise
Are you searching for a Dental Porcelain Laminates Dentist in Sunrise? We have helped countless patients achieve incredible results, and we are ready to help you, too. If a dazzling smile is what you’re after, Dr. Patty’s has got you covered. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique?
- Convenient Hours – Evening, emergency, and Saturday hours.
- Latest Technology – Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), 3D printer, smile stimulation technology and CEREC CAD/CAM for same-day restorations.
- Minimally Invasive Gum Treatment – Innovative technologies including LANAP® and LAPAP™ laser technology and the Chao Pinhole™ Surgical Technique™ without the need for incisions or sutures.
- Clear Braces – With discreet Invisalign® clear aligners or Six Month Smiles®, you no longer have to endure the cumbersome, unsightly brackets and painful wires associated with traditional orthodontics.
- Concierge Services – We are happy to arrange transportation to and from your appointment and book nearby lunch or dinner reservations after your visit.
- Multiple Sedation Options – Nitrous oxide, oral sedation and IV sedation provide a comfortable and anxiety-free experience.
- Luxurious Spa – Highly experienced, licensed estheticians offer eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- State of the Art Sterilization – We are committed to superb and transparent patient safety using top-notch processes and equipment you can see.
- Multiple Insurance and Financing Options – We accept many in-network and out-of-network insurance plans and offer third-party financing to make treatment more affordable.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Dental Porcelain Laminates Dentist Mission Statement
Dr. Patty believes in comfort conscious and anxiety-free dentistry and offers multiple types of sedation and amenities including top-of-the-line chairs, complimentary hot towel service, temple massage therapy, a wine and coffee bar, paraffin treatments and music and movie selections, along with concierge options and alternative operating hours.
How Does It Work
- Porcelain veneers are thin shells of medical-grade ceramic that are attached to the front of your teeth.
- They are crafted specifically for your teeth and made with a material that resembles your natural enamel.
- Porcelain veneers are about 0.5mm, which requires tooth preparation and a local anesthetic and/or sedation to minimize sensitivity and pain, as well as placement of acrylic temporaries.
- The first step is to contact our office and schedule a complimentary consultation, so that we may determine whether you are a candidate for veneers.
Client Reviews - Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique, Sunrise
Thanks to advances in technology, veneers have become a preferred dental cosmetic procedure for many who want to achieve a radiating smile quickly and painlessly. We can complete this procedure in our soothing spa-like clinic in only two short visits. If you’re searching for a Dental Porcelain Laminates Dentist in Sunrise, call us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
How To Get Started
- The first and most important step you can take today is to call our office and schedule a complimentary consultation.
- We will evaluate your current physical condition, your goals, and determine the best procedure for your unique circumstances.
- We can complete most procedures in-house, in only a couple of short visits.
- While it is true that veneers require an adjustment period, you can expect any discomfort to fade within two weeks.