Cosmetic Dentist - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dental Implant Surgery in Oakland Park
Are you looking to get Dental Implant Surgery in Oakland Park? Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa offers a soothing environment, where most procedures are completed in-house, in just a few short visits. We’ve helped countless patients like yourself achieve incredible results and regain their confidence, and we are ready to help you, as well. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique?
- Convenient Hours – Evening, emergency, and Saturday hours.
- Latest Technology – Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), 3D printer, smile stimulation technology and CEREC CAD/CAM for same-day restorations.
- Minimally Invasive Gum Treatment – Innovative technologies including LANAP® and LAPAP™ laser technology and the Chao Pinhole™ Surgical Technique™ without the need for incisions or sutures.
- Clear Braces – With discreet Invisalign® clear aligners or Six Month Smiles®, you no longer have to endure the cumbersome, unsightly brackets and painful wires associated with traditional orthodontics.
- Concierge Services – We are happy to arrange transportation to and from your appointment and book nearby lunch or dinner reservations after your visit.
- Multiple Sedation Options – Nitrous oxide, oral sedation and IV sedation provide a comfortable and anxiety-free experience.
- Luxurious Spa – Highly experienced, licensed estheticians offer eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- State of the Art Sterilization – We are committed to superb and transparent patient safety using top-notch processes and equipment you can see.
- Multiple Insurance and Financing Options – We accept many in-network and out-of-network insurance plans and offer third-party financing to make treatment more affordable.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Dental Implant Surgery Mission Statement
Dr. Patty believes in comfort conscious and anxiety-free dentistry and offers multiple types of sedation and amenities including top-of-the-line chairs, complimentary hot towel service, temple massage therapy, a wine and coffee bar, paraffin treatments and music and movie selections, along with concierge options and alternative operating hours.
How Does It Work
- There are quite a few dental implant procedures available, depending on your unique circumstances.
- Dental implants can replace one tooth, several teeth, one arch or both and preserve the underlying bone. They provide the strength and stability to eat all the foods you love and the durability to restore your smile for many years to come.
- The implant post is usually made of titanium, a biocompatible material surgically inserted into the jawbone that acts as a replacement for the missing tooth root.
- Unlike some other cosmetic dental procedures, the results from implants are permanent, so that you may walk out with full confidence, knowing that your new radiant smile will be there for the rest of your life.
Client Reviews - Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique, Oakland Park
If you’re in the Oakland Park area, and you are struggling with a loss of confidence due to your imperfect smile, the team at Dr. Patty’s is ready to help. Through the utilization of state-of-the-art technology, we can complete most procedures in our soothing clinic environment, where your comfort is the top priority. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
How To Get Started
- The first and most important step you can take today is to call our office and schedule a complimentary consultation.
- We will evaluate your current physical condition, your goals, and determine the best procedure for your unique circumstances.
- We can complete most procedures in-house, in only a couple of short visits.
- Any resulting discomfort post-surgery can be easily addressed with over-the-counter pain medication, and full recovery is typically achieved in just a few short weeks.