We Are Hiring
Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a passionate Periodontist to join our dynamic multi-specialist dental team. As a Dr. Patty Miami Periodontist, you will have the autonomy to provide your patients with the highest standards of care and develop your career while letting the administrative staff manage all non-clinical aspects of a dental office. Our elite practice is modern, fully digital, and equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology to support all forms of Periodontal treatment.
- Provide specialized Periodontal clinical care
- Develop treatment plans
- Examine, diagnose, and treat a wide spectrum of periodontal health problems
- Educate patients on proper oral care and treatment options
- Provide dental implants
- Perform cosmetic surgery procedures
- Provide preventative treatments
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism at all times
- Remain up-to-date with current technologies and standards of care through continued education and professional development
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Active Periodontist license in the state of Florida
- 3+ years of experience
- Detail-oriented, patient, and able to handle difficult situations
- Team player and a great leader
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible
- LANAP & Chao Pinhole training is a plus
Salary from $180k to $200k per year
What We Offer
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
One More Thing…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.