We Are Hiring
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
Dr. Patty Miami is currently offering an exceptional opportunity in our cutting-edge, fully digital multi-specialist practice located near Miami’s Design District. We are looking for a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon trained in full scope of OMS with a growth mindset and a passion for oral health.
- Diagnose and treat conditions and injuries that affect the mouth, neck, head, jaw, and face
- Develop treatment plans, provide treatment, and perform surgeries in alignment with OMS speciality
- Collaborate with other professionals, included but not limited to cosmetic restorative dentists, anesthetists, orthodontists
- Educate patients on proper oral care and treatment options
- Follow established guidelines in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism at all times
- Monitor patient process and address clinical issues accurately
- Remain up-to-date with current technologies and standards of care through continued education and professional development
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Board certification
- 3+ years of experience
- Team player and a great leader
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible
Salary from $260k to $310k per year
What We Offer
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
One More Thing…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.