We Are Hiring
Call Center Manager
Dr. Patty Miami is a high-end full service cosmetic and dental clinic offering a curated selection of products and procedures for anyone who believes that self-care and empowerment are the cornerstones of self-confidence. Our commitment is to elevate the lives and health of our guests through a combination of cutting-edge cosmetic medical care and exclusive aesthetic services in an upscale environment that prioritizes tranquility and sophistication.
In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this commitment and continue pushing our vision for a more confident world by delivering exceptional patient outcomes and unmatched customer service. By working at Dr. Patty Miami, you’ll grow as a person and leader in your field while helping our guests and patients to unfold their true potential and live a beautiful, better life.
We are looking for a Call Center Manager to oversee the day-to-day call center operations at our Miami office. The Call Center Manager will be responsible for coordinating efficient contact center operations as well as leading by example, coaching, supervising, and motivating the call center team while providing excellent customer service and upholding the company’s mission and beliefs.
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day call center operations, including staffing and metrics (e.g., appointment set rate and performance quality)
- Establish and maintain an environment that encourages teamwork, strengths company culture, and drives individual effort through mentoring, coaching, and trainings
- Work strategically with executive management on business initiatives
- Develop goals and objectives for call center team
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with business partners and vendors
- Work closely with leadership to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Ensure team members follow all HIPAA and other governmental or state agency regulatory requirements regarding the appropriate handling of PHI documents
- Provide a high level of customer service
- 5 years of Customer Service/Contact Center experience with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Strong understanding of call center environments and key levers to enhance performance and achieve goals
- Previous experience in a physician’s office, clinic, or professional healthcare setting is a plus
- Significant experience with managing others through coaching, actionable feedback, and hands-on leadership
- Medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Great people skills and able to relate and motivate people of diverse backgrounds
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Spanish
Salary starts at $50 to $90k per year.
What We Offer
Competitive compensation packages, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, a positive working environment filled with genuinely passionate individuals, and a chance to gather valuable knowledge in the dental and aesthetic industries.
One More Thing…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. At Dr. Patty Miami, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.