Most things wear out over time, and your teeth are no exception. Damaged, stained, and missing teeth pose significant health problems and negatively impact self-confidence for many patients throughout the U.S.
Are your teeth a source of embarrassment? Do you turn down social invitations because you feel self-conscious about your appearance? We understand. And we have good news for you: regardless of the condition of your teeth, you have viable options to help you achieve a stunning smile. With an All-on-4® dental implants procedure, you can improve tooth functionality and appearance.
Read on to learn about this transformative dental procedure, then give us a call at (954) 524-2300 to schedule a complimentary consultation to discover if an All-on-4® dental implants procedure is right for you.
What Is All-on-4®
All-on-4® dental implants are an excellent, natural-looking solution to replace multiple missing teeth. These permanent dentures attach to titanium implants secured to your jawbone to provide functionality and durability. They look and feel like natural teeth, and you can care for them using your regular oral hygiene routine.
How Are All-on-4® Implants Different?
You’ve probably heard of traditional dental implants and conventional dentures, but how are All-on-4® dental implants different? What makes them unique and so highly recommended? All-on-4® implants differ from regular implants and traditional dentures in several aspects:
- Implants per arch: Traditional implants have up to ten prosthetic teeth per arch. All-on-4® implants have four implants per arch.
- Recovery time: An All-on-4® dental implants procedure doesn’t require bone grafting and an extensive recovery period, which means you can enjoy a full mouth of beautiful teeth much sooner.
- Permanence: Because All-on-4® implants use posts fastened to your jaw, they’re more stable than traditional dentures and last longer.
Why Get All-on-4® Implants from a Fort Lauderdale Cosmetic Dentist?
All-on-4® implants aren’t always the best solution for dental patients. However, there are numerous reasons to talk to a Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist about the procedure. Some common reasons people decide to get All-on-4® implants include:
- Replacing an entire arch of teeth: If you’re missing several teeth or a whole arch of teeth, consider getting All-on-4® dental implants.
- Avoiding issues with traditional dentures: Regular dentures can shift around and come loose, causing gum problems and irritation. All-on-4® implants can prevent those concerns.
- Fixing a reverse smile: Do your upper teeth curve upward in the middle, creating an upside-down smile? All-on-4® implants can address this issue and restore your smile.
- Enjoying a quality, time-sensitive solution: Traditional implants and conventional dentures typically require a long, sometimes painful process. All-on-4® implants provide similar results in fewer appointments.
Benefits of Getting All-on-4® Implants Near Me
The All-on-4® procedure can transform your smile by replacing all your missing teeth with a single device. Searching “All-on-4® implants near me” can help you find the best dental professionals in Florida and get the ideal treatment plan for your needs and budget. Here are some of the primary benefits of getting All-on-4® implants:
- Improved comfort: Unlike conventional dentures, your new implants will feel more like your natural teeth than anything else. No shifting, rubbing, or falling out at the worst times.
- Increased functionality: All-on-4® implants allow you to enjoy the foods you love without all the hassle. You can chew better and not worry about food getting stuck between your gums or losing any more teeth because they get loose or dislodged.
- Better appearance: Your All-on-4® dental implants will not only work better, but they’ll also look better. An experienced cosmetic dentist will ensure the prostheses don’t change your facial structure and match all your remaining teeth. Enjoy a fresh set of glinting pearly whites!
- More confidence: Healthy-looking, beautiful new teeth can give you confidence when posing for the camera or going out on a date. You can smile with pride and not feel self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth.
This is only a partial list of benefits. Talk to your dentist to learn more about how an All-on-4® dental implants procedure can benefit you.
How Long Does It Take to Get All-on-4® Implants?
Everyone wants a dazzling smile, but not everyone wants to undergo a lengthy procedure to achieve one. The All-on-4® implant placement process doesn’t take as long as you may think. After we review your medical history to ensure that it’s the best treatment option, you can start enjoying your new teeth in a couple of days.
The procedure involves surgically removing teeth and using a laboratory to customize the implants according to your mouth shape and jaw structure. Your dental surgeon will insert metal posts to serve as anchors and allow them to bond with the jawbone and gum. Finally, the artificial teeth will secure to each implant for a natural smile.
Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, FL: Speak Easy, Smile Freely…After Just One Day
If you live in Florida and are considering an All-on-4® dental implants procedure, Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can help you get a life-transforming smile in a day. We offer high-tech cosmetic and structural dental solutions for your specific needs in a spa-like setting. To schedule a complimentary consultation with our dentist in Fort Lauderdale, FL, to discover how you can speak easy and smile freely after just one day, call (954) 524-2300 or complete our online form today.
Copyright © 2023. Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa. All rights reserved.
The information on this site is not intended or implied as a substitute for professional dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, is on or available through this website for general information purposes only. Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information on or available through this website. Such information is subject to change without notice. We encourage you to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information regarding any dental condition or treatment with your dentist. Never disregard professional dental advice or delay seeking dental treatment because of something you have read or accessed through this website.