Cosmetic Dentist - Fort Lauderdale, FL
All on 4 Dental Implants in Plantation
If you’re interested in the All on 4 Dental Implants implant technique, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Patty’s clinic in Plantation has helped countless patients like yourself, and we can help you, too. If you would like to achieve a long-lasting, dazzling smile, call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique?
- Convenient Hours – Evening, emergency, and Saturday hours.
- Latest Technology – Intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), 3D printer, smile stimulation technology and CEREC CAD/CAM for same-day restorations.
- Minimally Invasive Gum Treatment – Innovative technologies including LANAP® and LAPAP™ laser technology and the Chao Pinhole™ Surgical Technique™ without the need for incisions or sutures.
- Clear Braces – With discreet Invisalign® clear aligners or Six Month Smiles®, you no longer have to endure the cumbersome, unsightly brackets and painful wires associated with traditional orthodontics.
- Concierge Services – We are happy to arrange transportation to and from your appointment and book nearby lunch or dinner reservations after your visit.
- Multiple Sedation Options – Nitrous oxide, oral sedation and IV sedation provide a comfortable and anxiety-free experience.
- Luxurious Spa – Highly experienced, licensed estheticians offer eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- State of the Art Sterilization – We are committed to superb and transparent patient safety using top-notch processes and equipment you can see.
- Multiple Insurance and Financing Options – We accept many in-network and out-of-network insurance plans and offer third-party financing to make treatment more affordable.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
All on 4 Dental Implants Mission Statement
Dr. Patty believes in comfort conscious and anxiety-free dentistry and offers multiple types of sedation and amenities including top-of-the-line chairs, complimentary hot towel service, temple massage therapy, a wine and coffee bar, paraffin treatments and music and movie selections, along with concierge options and alternative operating hours.
How Does It Work
- All-on-4™ is a preferred protocol because it enables us to place a minimum of five or six dental implants.
- A greater number of strategically placed implants builds a stronger foundation for your new teeth than the customary four implants and helps create perfect symmetry.
- The All-on-4™ protocol ensures that you will walk out of our clinic with a new set of temporary teeth the same day your surgery takes place.
- We also offer TeethToday™, a similar protocol to All-on-4 and Hybridge® Full Arch implants. TeethToday is designed specifically for patients with limited bone density in their jaw.
Client Reviews - Dr. Patty's Dental Boutique, Plantation
If you’re searching for an accomplished All on 4 Dental Implants in Plantation that offers All-on-4™ dental procedures, Dr. Patty’s has got you covered. Ditch the unsettling feeling of the average dental facility, and come experience the spa-like relaxation of our state-of-the-art clinic, where patient comfort is our top priority.
How To Get Started
- The first and most important step you can take today is to call our office and schedule a complimentary consultation.
- We will evaluate your current physical condition, your goals, and determine the best procedure for your unique circumstances.
- You will walk out of our clinic with a new set of temporary teeth the very same day that your All-on-4™ surgery takes place.
- Following an All-on-4™ procedure, you can expect to achieve full recovery in about 3-4 weeks.