Vampire FaceLift® is an Effective Method to Revive Youth & Restore Beauty
Kim Kardashian’s Vampire FaceLift® on “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami”
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s “Vampire FaceLift®” she got during the March 10th episode of her show, “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.”
Kardashian’s face-lift is an up-and-coming trend that uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) extracted from blood that’s been taken from a patient’s arm and injected into their face. The transplant is supposed to boost collagen production, encourage tissue growth and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire FaceLift®?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire FaceLift® offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure
- First, Dr. Patty uses a neurotoxin, such as Botox or Xeomin. Then she isolates growth factors from the patients blood.
- When these growth factors enter the face, then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- On your 2nd visit, 4 weeks later, Dr. Patty uses fillers to create a beautiful shape. The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone. After your free consultation, Dr. Patty will determine which facelift procedure will work best for you.