Vampire FaceLift® is an Effective Method to Revive Youth & Restore Beauty
Kim Kardashian’s Vampire FaceLift® on “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami”
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s “Vampire FaceLift®” she got during the March 10th episode of her show, “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.”
Kardashian’s face-lift is an up-and-coming trend that uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) extracted from blood that’s been taken from a patient’s arm and injected into their face. The transplant is supposed to boost collagen production, encourage tissue growth and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Read more here to find out why celebrities are turning to this procedure!
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire FaceLift®?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire FaceLift® offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure
- First, Dr. Patty uses a neurotoxin, such as Botox or Xeomin. Then she isolates growth factors from the client’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the face, then multipotent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- On your 2nd visit, 4 weeks later, Dr. Patty uses fillers to create a beautiful shape. The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone. After your free consultation, Dr. Patty will determine which facelift procedure will work best for you.
Quick Facial Rejuvenation With a Vampire Facelift
If you want healthy, youthful, rejuvenated skin that can be attained quickly and without surgery, you may be interested in the Vampire Facelift. You can have perfect skin by harnessing your body’s own regenerative and healing properties. This treatment is considered an outpatient procedure that offers quick results! It should be performed a minimum of three times with four to six weeks between each treatment so that you can have the results you want. Even better, you will have continual skin regeneration for months or even over a year following your treatment.
Vampire Facelift Performed at Dr. Patty’s Boutique
This procedure is not a surgical facelift. Instead, it is considered a skin treatment that uses healing and growth factors that are derived from your own blood and mixed with a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, within your own body. While this may sound scary, the procedure is nearly painless and you will receive a series of injections in specific locations on your face that will:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Add youthful volume
- Restore a radiant glow to your face
- Stimulate cellular growth
- Improve the quality of your skin
- Restore shape to your face
- Allow your body to regenerate collagen
- Improve the tone and texture of your face
- Rejuvenate newer and younger tissue
You will experience minimal if any, side effects since you are using your own blood. Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa in Fort Lauderdale will be able to restore timeless beauty to your face so that you can showcase your youthful, rejuvenated skin instantly.
Candidates for a Vampire Facelift
This procedure is not for everyone. If you are displaying advanced signs of aging, for example, BOTOX® may be a better option for you. On the other hand, if you have less visible signs of aging, dermal fillers may be the best choice for you. You will want to schedule a personal consultation with an accredited provider at our boutique to determine if the Vampire Facelift is the best choice for you.
Regions That Can Be Treated With a Vampire Facelift
There are various parts of your face that can be treated and improved with this procedure. The entire face, neck, hands, and décolletage can be treated including these specific areas:
- Lines at corners of the mouth
- Plumping of the cheeks
- Frown lines
- “Bunny lines” or “bunny nose”
- Smile lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkles
If you are interested in restoring a youthful glow to your face and treating the areas mentioned above, let our boutique help you.
How Does the Vampire Facelift Help You Look Younger?
As you get older, your face will age in two ways. First, you will lose volume from:
- Fat Skin
This loss in volume will make your cheeks and the area under your eyes look hollow and flat. This can also lead to your skin looking dull or gray, instead of having the rosy glow that it did when you were younger, with more radiant skin.
Second, when you lose support in your skin, it will result in drooping:
- Upper eyelids
- Lower eyelids
- Sagging neck skin
Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can fix these problem areas with a Vampire Facelift or another cosmetic procedure such as mircoblading with your own personalized treatment plan after your complimentary consult has been completed. During this consult, we can help you determine which cosmetic procedures will be best for you.
WHY CHOOSE DR. PATTY’S DENTAL BOUTIQUE:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 883-9023 or CLICK HERE