Perfect Eyebrows can be Achieved
Eyebrows are one of the most important facial features regardless if you like them arched and feathered or straight and bold. If you are not satisfied with the eyebrows you see when you look in the mirror, there are many ways that you can update them such as:
- Brow gel
These may be painful, time-consuming, and not what you had in mind for producing sexy, natural looking eyebrows. Now, you have an option that will deliver semi-permanent results while producing natural looking eyebrows. Have we got your attention? Ladies (and possibly gentlemen), it is time for you to look into microblading. This option will allow you to have the eyebrows you only dreamed were possible. This procedure will be able to give you beautifully designed brows with a thicker and fully finished with the natural feathering approach that is done manually by Certified licensed medical estheticians, at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique.
Why Choose Microblading?
Candidates Appropriate for Microblading
This method is the perfect option for women (and men) who want to-
- Fully reconstruct their brows
- Define brows
- Cover gaps in their current eyebrows
- Fill-in eyebrows that have been over plucked
In addition to that, if you would like to add a slight arch into your current eyebrow shape, you would also be a great candidate for this procedure. For whatever reason, your microblading experience will offer you an undetectable, natural, and sexy fringe.
Manual Enhancement of Your Brows
With the use fine needles, a pigment that is hypo-allergenic will be implanted into the skin by your eyebrow. Our medical spa uses the most up-to-date technology that helps keep you virtually painless.
The results of this procedure can last for one to two years. Your individual results will vary and depend on your resistance to pigment and your exposure to the sun.
Microblading versus Tattooing
You may think that this procedure sounds comparable to tattooing. However, it is quite different in a couple of different ways. For example, a tattoo is permanent and microblading is not. Also, tattoos are known to hurt and microblading has been referred to as relatively painless by most patients.
Tattoos are generally created from a picture that has been printed off on special paper and applied to your body before the process begins. Before microblading begins, a special pen will be used to meticulously draw individual strokes one by one. This can take one to two hours to complete and is not rushed since it the detail of this process is very important. During this part of the technique, your customized eyebrow will be created. You will be able to look at the “finished product” so that you can make changes that you feel are necessary before the true process begins. The attention to detail makes microblading a totally different process from getting a tattoo.
Does Microblading Hurt?
A numbing cream will be applied topically to the area that will be worked on to minimize any pain or discomfort. Once this is applied, the liquid anesthetic will be injected. Don’t let this worry you; most patients don’t’ feel anything at all! As mentioned above, the whole process has been deemed relatively painless.
After your Microblading Procedure
One of the most amazing aspects of microblading is that after your procedure is completed, you will experience absolutely no down time. In fact, your new eyebrows will be ready for selfies the moment the process is complete.
While you will experience no downtime, there is still a healing process involved and it may take anywhere from one to two weeks. Six weeks after your initial visit, it is recommended that you schedule a follow-up visit. During this appointment, which payment for this visit is included in your initial payment, you may need a slight touch-up which will take significantly less time than your original visit.
Low Maintenance Eyebrows
If you have ever had eyebrow extensions placed, you know that these require maintaining which can become tedious and downright annoying. Browse that has undergone the microblading technique are low maintenance. Once the areas is healed, you can-
- Rub your brows
- Go swimming
There are special instructions for taking care of your new fabulous, smudge-proof brows. You will want to get a brief touch up after a year to extend the life of your brows. All of this is worth waking up with brows on point day after day.
Cost of Microblading
The price for this technique will vary. Be wary of clinics that offer this procedure for less than $500. We accept, cash, credit cards, lending club, and care credit financing that is available for those who qualify. If you would like to find out the cost of this process with our nationally known Dr. Patty Dental Boutique, please contact us today.
Choose Microblading Artist Dr. Patty
Most people are scared to visit the dentist but love to go to the spa. What if you could do both at the same time? This is the inspiration of Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa.
Dr. Patty is native to Florida and has made it her mission to change any negative thoughts people have regarding dental chairs. Since 2012, our upscale and posh environment has been changing people’s lives when they visit the East Fort Lauderdale area and step through the door.
Dr. Patty is committed to state-of-the-art technologies with dentistry and spa procedures such as microblading. She is relentlessly attending conferences so that she can deliver the latest treatments, offer the most modern equipment, and perform the hottest procedures available on the market. Along with her team of professionals, we can create smile makeovers while introducing you to a full-service spa that offers a brow and lash bar.
Get Sexy Brows at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique
If you are ready to get fuller, sexier eyebrows you will want to visit our boutique. We offer a team of professionals along with a chic and relaxed atmosphere that will make you feel at home. We offer amenities that you could only dream of finding at a regular dentist office such as:
- Nespresso coffee bar
- Hot towel service
- Temple Massage Therapy
- And more!
Along with these, you will have access to a personal concierge service before, during, and after your visit. Get pampered today and wake up will sexier eyebrows tomorrow with microblading by the professional staff at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique.
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique and Spa?
- You can enjoy your dental visit with our Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere
- Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Convenient hours – Evening and Saturday hours available
- Latest Technology- Such as intraoral cameras making it possible for you to see exactly what is happening in your mouth, for yourself. Advanced Digital x-rays that emit less radiation and is actually a comfortable process. Yes! It doesn’t require that little square to go in your mouth that hurts so much. Instead, the X-ray machine goes around your head.
- Latest Treatments that allow for quick healing after surgery along with services like same-day crowns, gum surgery with no cutting or stitches,
- No metal or amalgam is ever used in our offices
- We can assist clients by arranging their transportation to and from your appointment.
- Multiple Sedation Options Available for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience including IV Sedation and nitrous.
- Botox treatments under the same roof for both medical and beauty purposes. Can be used to get rid of wrinkles, TMJ and migraines. We also offer Filler to plump cheeks, take away jowl, enhance your lips and rid of nasiolabial folds:
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite. Estheticians available to perform eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, microblading, facials, peeps, hydrogen facials, microdermabrasion and more.
- We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes that are focused on Safety. More importantly it is set up openly for our clients to see.
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we work with insurance (complimentary benefit check available at your consultation