Snap-On Smile-You can have the perfect smile in minutes without the pain of surgery.
Take Advantage of a Temporary Smile Design
If you constantly dream about achieving a perfect smile without permanent or painful procedures, we have just the option for you! A Snap-on Smile is a conservative dental option that is considered to be a cosmetic treatment that offers semi-permanent results. This appliance is removable and when placed in your mouth, it can instantly improve the appearance of your smile. You will be able to avoid replacing old crowns, replacing missing teeth and many other procedures until you are ready for a permanent solution to improve your smile at a much lower cost than a smile makeover. You can use this semi-permanent option for your everyday life or for special events including:
- First Dates
You can also use this as a temporary smile design to “try on” another design to see if you like it before moving forward with permanent procedures. Your smile can go from bad to better in a matter of seconds.
How Snap-On Smile Is Made
Denmat produces this product in their California laboratory. They create it with a material that is durable and flexible known as crystallized acetyl resin that is fairly flexible and durable. The creators of this product state that their snap-on smile will last roughly four years and that it is tough enough to eat with!
Cleaning and Maintenance
Your Snap-On Smile will not be a high-maintenance appliance. In fact, all you simply need to do to clean it is-
- Remove it from your mouth
- Brush your own teeth and your Snap-On Smile
- Floss in between your real teeth
- Replace it in your mouth
As mentioned above, this product is created with material that is tough enough to withstand eating. With that being said, plaque and food particles can get trapped in your appliance which can lead to serious dental issues. To avoid any issues, anytime you eat, including meals and snacks, you will want to remove it, rinse out your mouth, and then put it back in.
When you receive your new smile from our office, we will also give a special cleaning solution that you need to use regularly. By using these products, your smile will not stain from-
- Red Wine
You can plan on this appliance being a long-term or short-term solution to your dental goals. By following all of the steps that we will explain to you, you will lengthen the life span of your Snap-On Smile and have a gorgeous temporary smile for years to come!
Results of Your Snap-On Smile
With your Snap-On Smile, you will have natural, stunning looking results. You be able to use your appliance for various situations. You can view before and after pictures of real people with real results from this product by clicking here. You can use this appliance to fix the following teeth issues:
- Cosmetic smile enhancement
- Cover uneven or crooked teeth
- Close any spaces that you have between your teeth
- Enhances your current smile that has been ruined by cracks or stains
- Increases height of tooth
If you would like to “fix” your smile with a temporary solution, we can help!
How Will Your New Smile Look?
Your new smile will be based on the dentist that is creating it. This means that you will need to choose a cosmetic dentist that can truly understand what you want in your smile design before sending it out to the laboratory. Thankfully, our highly trained cosmetic dentists can create a smile that will perfectly fit in your mouth while keeping the results natural. While your teeth will not be able to be compared to our remarkable porcelain veneers, you will be able to get an idea of how your smile will look before taking a permanent step.
Candidates for a Snap-on Smile
As we mentioned, this option is great for a temporary solution before moving forward with one of our permanent procedures. For a beautiful smile, it is important that you choose a cosmetic dentist that is skilled and experienced in designing these appliances so you will not be disappointed in the results.
You may be the perfect candidate for this option if you want to hide cosmetic dental flaws such as:
- Stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Furthermore, if you are not the best candidate for dental implants or bridges, you may be the perfect candidate for this appliance. Lastly, if you find your partial dentures uncomfortable, a Snap-on Smile may be able to provide you with the comfort that you are looking for.
Advantages of a Snap-On Smile
There are many advantages to choosing this appliance. First, it is less expensive than other options and will allow you to test a variety of looks before moving forward with our permanent procedures. Second, by using this option, your teeth will remain unaltered so if you don’t like your new smile, you will be able to easily reverse it by removing the appliance. Third, unlike dentures, you will not need to mess with gels or adhesives since your smile will be held in place by your teeth. Lastly, such as all cosmetic treatments, your Snap-On Smile will offer you a life-altering dental solution that will affect your appearance, confidence, and self-esteem.
How Does the Process Work for Your New Smile?
During your consultation, you will discuss your goals with our cosmetic dentist. This will help establish the shade and style of teeth that you are interested in. Next, an impression of your teeth will be taken. Your design will be sent to a lab. When it comes back, we will schedule a visit for you to return and receive a final fitting. After these two short, painless visits to our dental boutique and spa in Fort Lauderdale, you will be able to walk out the door with a radiant, brand new smile!
How Will Your New Smile Feel in Your Mouth?
During your visit to our dental boutique and spa, your Snap-On Smile will be custom fit to your mouth so that it will be comfortable to wear. When it is in your mouth, you will be able to eat and drink as normal. However, you will want to avoid sticky foods and chewing gum with your appliance in place. In the beginning, you may experience a slight difference in your speech as you adjust to your Snap-On Smile. By wearing your appliance all day, your normal speech will return quickly and no-one will notice any difference! If you are ready to get your new smile today, contact our office to set up an appointment with our cosmetic dentist today!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere –Enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, facials for your exact skin type, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient.
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE