Like a pretty smile, good skin lends itself to a healthier, fresher and more youthful appearance.
In addition to the range of dental and cosmetic treatments offered at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique, the practice has a Medical Esthetician on staff to address the specific beauty and skincare needs of clients.
Dr. Patty’s licensed esthetician specializes in proven and effective treatments for anti-aging, exfoliation, removal of sun damage, rosacea, pore reduction, acne and hyperpigmentation.
Clients can book a number of non-invasive skin treatments that cleanse, refresh and rejuvenate the face and body including facials, exfoliating peels and restorative body treatments.
Top off your next teeth cleaning with “lunch time” peel or European facial.
Why Choose Dr Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE