Laser dentistry is a precise and effective way to perform treatments of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
Dr. Patty has been trained to incorporate the state-of-the-art precision technology of laser dentistry into a number of common and not-so-common procedures. As a result, clients feel more comfortable, safe and less anxiety during treatment.
There are many benefits associated with Laser Dentistry including the following:
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia or sutures (stitches).
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding, damage to surrounding tissue and bacterial infections
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated
Other Laser Dentistry applications include:
- Treatment of cold sores
- Teeth whitening
- Crown lengthening
- Elimination of “gummy smile”
- Muscle attachment (Frenula)
- Soft tissue folds (Epulis)
Why Choose Dr Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE