Laser Dentistry and Procedures-We want to offer you a painless solution to multiple conditions so you can feel sexy once again!
Laser Treatment Options
Traditional dentistry practices have taken a back seat to a new approach that is known as laser dentistry. This treatment option is less painful and more precise than a traditional procedure could ever hope to be. This popular, new dentistry style uses intense beams of light that are projected by a dental laser. These lasers can be used for multiple treatments such as:
- Soft tissue shaping and removal
- Fever blisters
- Canker sores
- Gum Procedures
- Periodontal disease
- Gingivectomy for a gummy smile
- And more!
The use of laser dentistry was deemed safe by the FDA in 1990. After this, many cosmetic dentists have incorporated the use of laser treatments in their common procedures to reduce:
- Length of recovery
The best part about the use of laser dentistry is that they damage less tissue than original dental procedures do which can eliminate a majority of pain and discomfort that our clients will experience. To find out if your procedure can be handled with our dental laser, schedule a complimentary consultation today!
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
There are many benefits to using laser dentistry such as:
- Ability to preserve more of the natural tooth
- Reduction in bleeding during and after procedure
- Faster healing
- Improved tissue regeneration
- Decreased need for anesthesia
- Reduction in need for sutures and stitches
- Less risk of bacterial infection following treatment
We want to help you take advantage of these benefits for your next dental procedure at our dental boutique and spa in Fort Lauderdale.
How can Laser Dentistry Help me?
The use of a laser for dental procedures is extremely flexible and it plays a huge role in many popular yet common dental procedures. Laser dentistry is typically used and associated to cosmetic dentistry treatments; it is just as effective for preventive procedures as well. You can read about the ADA’s stance on the use of lasers in dentistry by clicking here.
Ways Dental Lasers can be Utilized in Dental Procedures
There are various ways that dental lasers can be used such as:
- Gum Contouring/Sculpting- For this procedure, laser dentistry can be used to dissolve soft tissue in order to expose more of your natural tooth, remove soft tissue folds that are caused by denture wear and are uncomfortable, and to reshape soft tissue to make your gummy smiles become more attractive. In addition to that, this procedure can also correct uneven gum height which can give your gums and teeth a more uniform and softer appearance.
- Teeth Whitening-Lasers can speed up your teeth whitening process by increasing the productivity of the particles in the bleaching solution.
- Removal of Benign Tumors-You can painlessly have your benign tumors removed from the soft tissues areas inside your mouth with a dental laser.
- Biopsy-If you have suspicious areas in the soft tissue, a precise biopsy can be taken with a dental laser
How are Dental Laser Procedures Performed?
There are different types of lasers that have been designed to treat different dental conditions. Each laser will use a different wavelength of light which will indicate its best use. The most common lasers in dental procedures are-
- Carbon dioxide lasers
- Diode lasers
These lasers are typically used to treat soft tissue dental problems.
Our cosmetic dentists will decide which type of laser is best to use after conducting an examination, reviewing your X-rays, and talking with you about your goals. You will be provided with special glasses to protect your eyes since the laser is very bright.
Last dental procedures will take less time than traditional treatments would, lead to less anxiety among clients, and are less painful. If you are ready to improve your smile with the use of laser dentistry, schedule your consultation today!
Laser Treatment for Fever Blisters
By catching these pesky blisters in the early stages, you can actually prevent it from breaking out into a nasty, visible sore. As soon as you feel a cold sore occurring, you need to schedule a visit with our dental boutique for a laser treatment. You will feel immediate and intense relief. The best part is that this procedure will be over in a matter of minutes and is done without need for anesthesia. If you experience fever blisters often, laser treatments can actually reduce the number of blisters that you get. In addition to that, repeated laser treatment can actually prevent breakouts in the same place while limiting how severe the breakouts are.
Laser Canker Sore Treatment
If you suffer from recurring cold sores, we may be able to help you by offering a laser treatment that will take about five to 10 minutes to complete and is painless. This treatment can offer relief that you feel immediately while instantly beginning the healing process. You will be able to feel like yourself more quickly.
In addition to canker sore relief, you can take advantage of our laser treatment option for the following:
- Bite trauma on the cheek and tongue
- Painful burns from liquids or food
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our dental boutique and spa today to see if you are a candidate for our laser treatment as a way to eliminate your unsightly canker sore.
Periodontal Disease and Laser Dentistry Options
The main benefits of treating your gum disease with a dental laser is that you will experience less-
The use of laser therapy can actually interrupt and stop the advancement of periodontal disease which allows healthier gum tissue to restore themselves in your mouth. You can learn more about the use of laser dentistry for treating periodontal disease by contacting our dental boutique and spa today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa?
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you such as our CEREC same-day dental crowns.
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, to the best facials, and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE