Is your chewing and/or speaking affected due to missing teeth?
A great alternative to dentures, dental implants can restore a client’s smile with a tooth that both looks and feels natural.
Regardless of why the tooth was lost, decay, gum disease, injury, congenital defects, or any other reason, dental implants make it possible for clients to get their natural-looking smile back. A superior alternative to bridges and other removable products, dental implants provide a longer-lasting and durable replacement to missing teeth because they are custom designed for each client as a permanent part of the mouth.
Categorized as a form of cosmetic dentistry, dental implants provide clients with the strength and stability required to eat all the foods they love, without struggling to chew. Additionally, dental implants stimulate and maintain jaw bone, preventing bone loss and helping to maintain facial features.
To determine if implants are right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Patty. She can thoroughly examine teeth and gums to evaluate bone density and quantity. This may involve X-rays and computer tomography scans (CT scans) to ensure there is sufficient bone structure for placing the implant(s) and to determine exactly where the implant should be placed.
Based on the condition of oral tissues, oral hygiene and personal habits, and commitment to follow aftercare instructions, Dr. Patty will advise you of the most appropriate dental implant treatment plan.
What are Dental Implants?
If you have missing teeth, a dental implant can change your life for the better! This implant is a surgical fixture that will be placed in your jawbone and will fuse with the bone within a couple of months. Your implant will become a replacement for your missing tooth or can even be used to secure a bridge or hold a replacement tooth in place. If you are embarrassed with your missing tooth, Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can help. This implant is made of titanium, which will allow it to integrate with your bone so that it will not be rejected or perceived as a foreign object within your body.
With technology rapidly advancing and improvements constantly being made, the success rate of these implants is close to 98% when you choose to experience a personalized treatment plan for your dental work at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa.
When Would You Need a Dental Implant?
The primary function of an implant is to replace any missing teeth that you may currently have. A dental implant can be used to replace one tooth, several teeth, or even all your teeth.
When you receive these implants, the goal is to replace your teeth, restore their function, and aesthetics. If you have teeth that need to be replaced, you will have three options to choose from:
- Full or partial dentures, which are removable dental appliances
- Dental bridge, which is cemented in place
- Dental implant
Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa will be able to help you choose the option that will work best for you, fit into your lifestyle, and help you get your confidence back.
Would Dental Implants Be Right for Your Situation?
When you are trying to decide if an implant is best for your situation, you will need to take several factors into account such as:
- Your current health
- Location of your missing teeth, or tooth
- Quality as well as quantity of jawbone where the implant will be placed
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, we will examine the area that your dental implant will be needed and will make a clinical assessment to diagnose your current conditions and see if you are a good candidate for this procedure that can change your life.
Advantages to Dental Implants
There are multiple benefits to receiving an implant when replacing a tooth with other available options. First, your implant will replace your missing teeth without affecting or changing other teeth in the area. Second, your implant will integrate into your jawbone which will allow you to have the look and feel of a natural tooth in your mouth. No one will ever notice it isn’t your real tooth! Find out everything that you need to know about dental implants by clicking here!
Type of Implants
You will receive an endosteal implant at Dr. Patty’s Boutique & Spa. This is an implant that is placed into the bone and is considered a high-quality implant that offers long-term results.
Does the Dental Implant Procedure Hurt?
Your surgery will be performed under a local anesthetic so you should not feel any pain during the initial procedure. Sometimes, after the anesthetic has worn off, you may feel some discomfort. However, this discomfort can be managed with over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
Cost of Dental Implant
The price that you will pay for your implant will vary upon your location, the region in the mouth, and bone quality. Generally, the cost for an implant in Fort Lauderdale can be between $3,000 and $5,000 which includes:
- Surgery for placement
- All components
- Implant crown
Rarely, some insurance plans may cover a portion of the dental implant procedure (implant crown) but do not ever pay for the whole thing. You can find out if your insurance views dental implants as an elective procedure or if it views the treatment as a standard of care for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. We work with a variety of dental insurance plans and can perform a complimentary benefits check on your first visit. Most of our clients pay cash or use third party financing such as Care Credit.
Call us today to enjoy the comfort and tranquility of our boutique during your tailor-made dental experience!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, microblading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE