Is your chewing and/or speaking affected due to missing teeth?
A great alternative to dentures, dental implants can restore a client’s smile with a tooth that both looks and feels natural.
Regardless of why the tooth was lost, decay, gum disease, injury, congenital defects, or any other reason, dental implants make it possible for clients to get their natural-looking smile back. A superior alternative to bridges and other removable products, dental implants provide a longer-lasting and durable replacement to missing teeth because they are custom designed for each client as a permanent part of the mouth.
Categorized as a form of cosmetic dentistry, dental implants provide clients with the strength and stability required to eat all the foods they love, without struggling to chew. Additionally, dental implants stimulate and maintain jaw bone, preventing bone loss and helping to maintain facial features.
To determine if implants are right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Patty. She can thoroughly examine teeth and gums to evaluate bone density and quantity. This may involve X-rays and computer tomography scans (CT scans) to ensure there is sufficient bone structure for placing the implant(s), and to determine exactly where the implant should be placed.
Based on the condition of oral tissues, oral hygiene and personal habits, and commitment to follow aftercare instructions, Dr. Patty will advise you of the most appropriate dental implant treatment plan.
Why Choose Dr Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE