One of the very first things people notice about you is your smile, so why not make it memorable?
Cosmetic dentistry, or smile revitalization as Dr. Patty likes to call it, focuses on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, mouth and smile by correcting imperfections, including chips, gaps, misalignments, stains, yellowing and short teeth.
Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dental treatments more durable and predictable than in years past. Additionally, the use of advanced, state-of-the art procedures and minimally invasive techniques preserve as much of the natural tooth structure, and therefore natural smile, as possible.
Cosmetic dentists such as Dr. Patty may also use such advanced laser technology to perform some cosmetic treatment procedures in office. In addition to reducing recovery time, this makes cosmetic dental procedures such as smile makeovers more comfortable and convenient for clients.
Enhancing teeth not only improves one’s smile, but it also creates a more overall youthful appearance. Need a visual? See the results beforehand during a Smile Revitalization consultation with Dr. Patty. Technicians will snap a “before” picture of a client’s smile and via virtual technology, Dr. Patty can render a potential “after” photo revealing the post treatment, smile makeover.
Dr. Patty works with individual clients to identify their personal goals for a healthy, picture-perfect smile. She will take into consideration face shape, teeth color and gum health and height to achieve a natural-looking smile that will last for years to come.
Dr. Patty focuses on various state-of-the-art, cosmetic dentistry treatments including:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Laser Gum Procedures
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Cosmetic Braces
- All-Porcelain Crowns
- KOR Bleaching
- Veneer Bonding
- Laser Dentistry
- Elimination of Stains & Chips
- Permanent Replacement of Missing Teeth
- Straighten Teeth
- Bleaching (In-Office & Take-Home)
- White Spot Removal
- 6 month braces
- Correct Gaps
- Teeth reshaping (sculpting) and bonding
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Gum Lift
- Bite Reclamation
Why Choose Dr Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE