One of the very first things people notice about you is your smile, so why not make it memorable?
Cosmetic dentistry, or smile revitalization as Dr. Patty likes to call it, focuses on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, mouth and smile by correcting imperfections, including chips, gaps, misalignments, stains, yellowing and short teeth.
Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dental treatments more durable and predictable than in years past. Additionally, the use of advanced, state-of-the-art procedures and minimally invasive techniques preserve as much of the natural tooth structure, and therefore natural smile, as possible.
Cosmetic dentists such as Dr. Patty may also use such advanced laser technology to perform some cosmetic treatment procedures in the office. In addition to reducing recovery time, this makes cosmetic dental procedures such as smile makeovers more comfortable and convenient for clients.
Enhancing teeth not only improves one’s smile, but it also creates a more overall youthful appearance. Need a visual? See the results beforehand during a Smile Revitalization consultation with Dr. Patty. Technicians will snap a “before” picture of a client’s smile and via virtual technology, Dr. Patty can render a potential “after” photo revealing the post treatment, smile makeover.
Dr. Patty works with individual clients to identify their personal goals for a healthy, picture-perfect smile. She will take into consideration face shape, teeth color and gum health and height to achieve a natural-looking smile that will last for years to come. Dr. Patty focuses on various state-of-the-art, cosmetic dentistry treatments including:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Laser Gum Procedures
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Cosmetic Braces
- All-Porcelain Crowns
- KOR Bleaching
- Veneer Bonding
- Laser Dentistry
- Elimination of Stains & Chips
- Permanent Replacement of Missing Teeth
- Straighten Teeth
- Bleaching (In-Office & Take-Home)
- White Spot Removal
- Invisible braces
- Correct Gaps
- Teeth reshaping (sculpting) and bonding
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Gum Lift
- Bite Reclamation
Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is more popular than ever. With the many different veneer options, the capabilities to close gaps and straighten your teeth, as well as to replace missing teeth has never been more diverse. Taking this treatment further gives you the option to straighten your teeth within six months. Cosmetic dentists have a wide variety of techniques and tools that they can use to improve the look of your smile.
Before you undergo any cosmetic procedure, you should be aware of the risks, benefits, and what you can expect during your treatment. You will want to make sure that you are clear on the:
- Experience of the dentist you have chosen
- Special maintenance that will need to be practiced following treatment
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, you will receive the best treatment that any VIP client like yourself deserves!
Listed below are some explanations for how some people may have discolored or stained their teeth. Some are born with darker teeth, or their teeth may become discolored/stained due to multiple factors such as:
- Certain medications
- Beverages such as soda and coffee
Dr. Patty Dental Boutique & Spa utilizes the KOR Bleaching System, “KöR is the first in the world to refrigerate an entire line of teeth whitening gels from the instant of manufacture until received by the dental practice”. For the best results, having your teeth whitened in-office may provide quicker results during your hour-long visits. However, we do provide trays that you can use at home. Your bleaching tray will be customized to fit your mouth so that the perfect amount of whitening solution will be applied to your teeth. Many of our clients find that whitening their teeth from home is a convenient solution, although it can take up to four weeks to see results.
Teeth whitening will not provide a permanent solution if you continue to expose them to the same substances that initially caused the staining. Keep in mind that your teeth whitening (at home or in-office) does not take the place of oral hygiene and it is still important that you continue to brush and floss with a Sonicare airfloss twice a day, and use Breath RX mouthwash daily.
Veneers are custom-shaped layers of material that are made of porcelain. These cover the front side of your tooth, or teeth, and will change their current shape and color. Veneers will last longer than bonding and will provide an improved appearance to your smile. With this treatment, you can improve teeth that are:
- Worn or chipped
- Permanently stained
- Poorly shaped
- Slightly crooked
- Spaced out
Before you get your veneers placed, a cosmetic dentist at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique will take an impression of your teeth. Your veneer will be made in a laboratory, so a second visit to the office is necessary. When you come back for your second visit, your cosmetic dentist will buff the area before he or she cements the veneer to your existing tooth. The lifelike appearance and function of porcelain veneers are among the most popular procedures in cosmetic dentistry.
Sometimes, crowns are referred to as caps and are used to cover a tooth completely. With a crown, you can restore a normal, improved appearance and shape to a tooth. Generally, crowns are needed for the following instances:
- Misshapen tooth
- Discolored tooth
- Shield a weak tooth from further damage
- Cover a dental implant
- Renovate a broken or worn tooth
- Conceal a large filling
- Secure a dental bridge in place
Crowns are made in a lab just like veneers, and as such a second visit will be necessary. However, if you need immediate coverage, we also offer CEREC Crowns, which provide a beautiful looking tooth in one single visit. With this procedure, we can create a visual impression with our state-of-art CEREC machine. The one-visit convenience of this process warrants the look and feel of your real teeth and are metal-free.
Bridges are used to replace any teeth that are currently missing. As with crowns, your bridge can be made from a variety of materials. Based on the location of your missing tooth or teeth, the professionals at Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can give advice on which material would best suit your needs. After preparing the missing space for a bridge, your cosmetic dentist will anchor them to your surrounding teeth. As stated above, you will need to keep them healthy, as with the rest of your teeth. Oral hygiene is important for the success of your bridge, and it will only last as long as the foundation does.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Fix a Variety of Problems
At Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa, we can fix problems that you are experiencing with your teeth and mouth. Our procedures can help you with the following:
- Uneven gum line
- Teeth that look too long or short
- Roots that are exposed
- Severely discolored teeth
- Indentation in your jawbone or gums
If you are experiencing any issues with your teeth, we can help! You can schedule a complimentary consultation with a cosmetic dentist to find out what options are best for you. Let us create a smile that you can be proud of!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE