CLOCK STOPPERS: Avoid the knife with non-surgical, anti-aging alternatives. In an effort to meet the increased demand for facial rejuvenation from clients looking to avoid, or postpone cosmetic surgery, Dr. Patty offers clock stopping combos of non-surgical, cosmetic procedures to safely turn back the hands of time.
Incorporating the best-kept secrets and tricks of the trade reserved for elite cosmetic dermatologists, Dr. Patty’s facial rejuvenation services menu features combo treatments and procedures with Botox, Restylane, Juvederm & Dysport that can work in tandem for instant gratification, minimal recovery time and long-lasting results.
What is BOTOX® and How Does It Work?
If you have wrinkles or other types of facial lines, a common way to temporarily remove them from your face is with BOTOX® injections. This procedure can be used for a multitude of cosmetic and medical reasons such as:
- Crow’s feet
- Lazy eye (strabismus)
- Blepharospasm (uncontrolled blinking)
- Other muscular conditions
While these injectables are made with botulinum toxin, it has been diluted and made completely safe for human use. You can rejuvenate your face with the help of Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa.
When injected into your muscle, this chemical causes it to weaken temporarily. Your muscles will not be able to contract and the skin that is over these muscles will become flattened against them. This will result in a smoothing effect and can apply to:
- Frown lines
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
Essentially, BOTOX® can be used anywhere on your face that your lines are associated with muscle contraction.
Benefits of BOTOX®
At one time, most cosmetic issues had to be treated with procedures such as plastic surgery. However, most of these issues can now be treated with BOTOX® injectables. While surgeries carry many risks since anesthesia is needed, this injectable does not. BOTOX® treatments only take a few minutes and you will see the results within a week. The results of plastic surgery are permanent, but this cosmetic option is not, which means that if you don’t like the changes, they will not last forever. The results of your treatment will last for around three to four months. With the personalized treatment that you receive at our office in Fort Lauderdale, you will love the results of your procedure!
What Does the Treatment Involve?
You utilize your facial muscles when you:
- Display any emotion
You use these muscles every day to exemplify how you feel, and as you put these muscles to use, they will eventually leave permanent marks and wrinkles on your skin. Generally, these marks can become extremely pronounced around your mouth, eyes, and forehead. These injectables can give you back timeless beauty by preventing such marks and wrinkles from forming, as well as erasing them if they have already formed.
Procedure, Results, and Recovery
During your procedure, BOTOX® will be injected into your skin where the wrinkles and lines have formed. Following your treatment, there will be no recovery period when you follow this guide. You will be able to get back to your life instantly! The results from your treatment will last for three to four months on average but may last longer. Your wrinkles will begin fading away within a day and continue to improve over the next couple of days as you embrace your newfound beauty.
What are Facial Fillers and How Do They Work?
The thought of plastic surgery can be scary to many people. But at our elegant boutique, you can rejuvenate your skin without ever having to go under the knife. In fact, dermal fillers are one of the most popular options that are used to solve aging skin problems, and it is non-surgical!
Dermal fillers are also known as soft tissue fillers, or “injectables.” They are used to fill in the area underneath your skin. You will be able to find both natural and synthetic facial fillers but they both work in the following ways:
- Filling in fine lines, deep creases, and wrinkles
- Improving imperfections (such as scars)
- Filling out wrinkled or thin lips
- Contouring the jaw line and other facial areas
- Plumping up cheeks
Facial Filler Procedure at our Boutique
You will receive your dermal filler in our boutique and it is considered an outpatient procedure. During the procedure, you will have the filler injected into your skin in the area that you are trying to correct. Immediately after the treatment is completed, you will be able to resume your normal activities.
With such a variety of fillers available, it may be overwhelming when you are trying to choose the right one – but we can help! We can tighten and tone your skin, and leave you with timeless beauty for months to come!
Types of Filler Products and Some of Their Uses
Placing fillers is not a cookie-cutter procedure. The proper filler is selected based on your needs after evaluation. Different filler products last for different amounts of time but generally last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the product. The cost of a facial filler is related to the amount of time that the product lasts. We use a variety of products at our boutique such as:
- Radiesse: This product can be used for cheek augmentation to create beautiful cheekbone structure for blush. It can also used for your hands so that they are “wedding-ring-photo-ready,” or to give you more youthful hands. With this option, your beautiful hands can match your face!
- Voluma: This treatment is used for cheek augmentation. It will last for two years which is longer than Radiesse, but is a bigger investment. You can also use this option to treat Nasolabial folds which are your smile and laugh lines.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: This treatment is used for your lips and can create a moderate-to-full look. You can also choose this option to treat your Nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Ultra: This treatment can be used for your lips to create a light-to-moderate look. If you have naturally thin lips and want a fuller appearance, or your lips are thinning, you will see a vertical lip line become more noticeable.
- Belotero: This is the thinnest filler available and can change with large amounts of pressure. This is the perfect product for lines around your lips, forehead, eyes, or eyebrows, and can also be used for sleep lines and scars. Additionally, you can use this treatment to fill in shadow areas on your face such as the tear trough.
- Restylane: This treatment can efficiently reduce moderate to severe folds and wrinkles, reduce lines, enhance facial volume and contours of your face. It can also create fuller lips along with improving your skin elasticity and your skin’s structure. This option can provide you with a natural way to enhance your current look.
- Restylane Defyne: This treatment option is great for lip enhancement but also offers you the option of correcting moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles, along with folds from the corners of your mouth all the way to the lines around your nose. You can also use this product to add fullness and volume to your skin, or for cheek augmentation.
- Restylane Refyne: This treatment can help you restore the natural beauty to your face while softening your laugh lines, which may include marionette lines and nasolabial folds. With this option, it will support your skin and you will be able to maintain natural facial expressions and movements with ease.
Candidates for BOTOX® and Facial Fillers
If you want to achieve timeless beauty and the perfect selfies, Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique & Spa can help. If you want to get rid of your wrinkles and facial lines, you can receive Botox injections and Facial Fillers!
Why Choose Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and training to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From Botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE