Ready to get longer, thicker curlier lashes South Florida? Visit our Fort Lauderdale boutique for professional individual eyelash extensions. Faux & Mink lash extensions available and applies by a licensed esthetician.
Today’s semi-permanent, lash extensions come in different types, colors and lengths to fit everyone’s definition of glamour.
Clients can choose from pre-curled short, medium, or long synthetic lashes that can look natural (think “athletic length”) or ultra dramatic for a red carpet look.
Each individual lash is attached one-by-one via a trained technician and curved to replicate a natural eyelash for maximum volume. The feathery, light-weight lashes are water resistant and can last for several months if touch-ups are maintained every two to three weeks.
Why Choose Dr Patty’s Dental Boutique:
- Relaxed, Upscale Spa-like Atmosphere – Actually enjoy your dental visit!
- Included Amenities – Complimentary wine & Nespresso coffee bar, hot towel service, temple massage therapy, paraffin treatments, music & movie selections
- Latest Technology and Treatments – Unlike some other dentists, Dr. Patty is constantly upgrading equipment and attends dental conferences and trainings to deliver the best results for you
- Personal Concierge Service – We can arrange everything from Red Cap or limo transportation to and from your appointment to making nearby lunch or dinner reservations for after your appointment
- Sedation Options Available – Multiple options for a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience
- Aesthetic Spa Services Available Onsite – From botox, eyebrow threading, facials and more, our licensed medical esthetician can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient
- Focused On Safety – We use state of the art sterilization equipment and processes
- Advanced Digital Surround X-rays – Minimized exposure, more precise and digitally stored
- Select Insurance and Financing Options Available – Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify and we accept insurance (contact us to know if yours is one)
Want a Consultation? Call (954) 524-2300 or CLICK HERE